Thursday, 30 August 2012

A Little Something on the Side.

I have just signed up for "Lets Exchange" which can be found at  Gone Stitchin' and the theme for the next project is Black & White, and each partner is required to make a black and white bag for the exchange.
Easy I hear you say......well I just looked high and low and while there is a selection of white fabric I can't find anything black! At least nothing you could make a bag out of.

Went to the spare room.......I looked on one side....



Nope...none there!
I looked on the other side.....

Nothing there.....
I looked in the cupboard in the craft room......


Can't find black and white anywhere! I guess I will have to go to Spotlight tomorrow and buy some! Life is tough sometimes! LOL. Lucky I have a day off tomorrow!
Do you find that you have a stash for just this purpose and you can't find what you want??  My daughter is always looking lovingly at black and white ranges and I just shake my head and move on to the other colours. She absolutely loves it!  Easy to see what I love the best! I have a pattern in mind and will need to do a bit of stitching, but am just loving having a new focus for a short period before I pick up the other projects I am currently completing. And I can't wait to see what I receive from my partner!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather,I had the same problem when looking in my stash not one black & white combo fabric to be seen Luckily I went to meet a lovely group of bloggers last week in a patchwork shop and found some lovely ones to take home.Will post teaser pic's for you soon....By the way I'm your partner in this swap and can't wait to see what you've come up with :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.