Sunday, 2 September 2012

Working on My Black & White Project

Friday saw me going to Spotlight to purchase fabric for my "Lets Exchange" swap Black & White bag. Of course I didn't have any black fabric as it is not really a favourite of mine but I always have plenty of white fabric around.

My daughter and I spent the morning shopping for fabric as she has a couple of small projects to make as well, so we had a lovely day together. Shopping and lunch!
Of course there was room for cake and coffee.


I did get a nice selection of fabric and I think I am beginning to like this black and white stuff. I may just have to use these colours a bit more! Here is a snippet of the almost completed item. I don't even know who my partner is yet!!!!!!



Also included in the swap is something scented?  Of course, without even looking we (actually my daughter must take the credit for this) found something scented and what do you know!! it's black and white also! Some days you just can't go wrong. I am just loving this! It feels like Christmas come early.


Well ......I will have to get back to the other projects I have on the go now and leave the black and white theme behind for another day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather! I'm stopping by from Sew Many Ways/FaFF to see your quilt project. I love black and white fabrics, am in the process of making a Chinese Coins with black,white,creams with a bit of red. I'm your newest follower, I hope you will come over and follow me too! Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather you are very organised i havent started mine yet,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.