Thursday, 1 November 2012

Brought to you by the letter "F"

OMG!!!! look what the post man brought....................a treasure trove of goodies from the letter "F" challenge.

THANK YOU PAT! I love this stuff. Do I feel spoiled? Yes I do.


Here is cat again helping me to open the parcel.  She just loves the rustling of paper and always thinks it for her! Look at how beautifully they were all wrapped. I get ideas every time I participate in a swap.


Funny Fat of Fabric.


Four Fasteners.


Felt with fantastic form.


Flower that's fabulous from fabric.


Fun food with Fruit.


A Friendly Freebie.


Have to ask the question again..............................Who's spoilt??

A big thank you to Pat for sending these great "F" items to me, and of course Cheryll for organising this in the first instant.

Don't forget my give-away to be drawn on 17th November. Check it out here.


4 comments:

  1. what lovely F items you received Heather,Pat did an awesome job of putting this parcel together,jes you are spoilt,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what you were spoilt. Such wonderful F things. Fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh.. lovely F items. I think we were ALL spolit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooppss.. I meant SPOILT not spolit...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.