Saturday, 17 November 2012

FNSI

It was a dark time stitching in my craft room last night...............................the fluro light started to strobe and I had no choice but to turn it off and  complete my cushion by lamp light. Lucky the embroidery had been completed earlier and I only had to stitch the rest together!!

I felt like a pioneer woman and with a bit of imagination it could have been fire light.

Well it's done now and I can't wait to see it on my bed.



Just a couple of different shots. Thanks to Heidi and Bobbi for hosting this lovely get together. Hope everyone had a productive night.
Don't forget I am announcing my give-away tonight.

8 comments:

  1. Oh Heather what a beautiful cushion and those fabrics i just love.
    Hugs
    Narelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely cushion for your bed. Glad you could keep stitching even though you had light issues. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cushion is gorgeous. Love the colours. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful Heather,who's the designer? :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its gorgeous Heather,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cushion Heather, great job by a pioneering woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cushion. Such gorgeous stitching and fantastic fabrics. That thing with the light used to happen to me too. Every April the light would go on the blink lol. I now keep a spare in the shed as you never know when it will happen and my lamps are no good for stitching by lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You now have a lovely cushion for your bed, well done :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.