Sunday, 4 November 2012

Working on a couple of Secret Projects

I have spent some of the weekend working on a couple of secret swaps so I can't give too much away and these will have to keep you guessing! LOL Two different items below!




I can however show you a couple of other little things I have been making.


 Made a couple of gingerbread men from felt. The funny thing was.......after  the photo was taken  the camera had "blink detection" written on the screen.  What?.......who blinked? Me or them? Look at the fellow with the stripy bow! Is that a sinister smile??? These are going into a box WITH a lid. I found this pattern in 2011 Better Homes and Gardens magazine......knew there was a reason to keep this edition!

The hangers on these fellows are from last years candy canes. You know the ones that come in a box of about 20 and they seem to linger around all year! Someone must have brought a box of 100 to work last year and I asked everyone to keep the hangers as I could use them for craft (didn't really know what they would be used for at the time only knew I wanted them), which led to a lot of comments about having to support my craft addiction!


Made another felt heart with flowers and beads this time. I found out about cutting flowers (felt and fabric) with my Big Shot machine at the recent craft show...........why didn't somebody tell me about it earlier? Love the no fuss use of felt. 


 Have to retrace the faded stitching pattern and I think I will test out the nifty pen included with my "F" swap from Pat. It states it is removed by application of heat and you can get the image back at minus 20 degrees C.  I think I am going to like this pen! Thanks again Pat.


Don't forget to enter the give-away for new and old followers. Drawn on 17th November.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love your Gingies, I think Mr Left Gingie is sniggering behind his green bow, so it MUST have been Mr Stripey who blinked :) Your felt embroidered heart is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Gingies and heart. I discovered those pens last year and you will love it. Haven't had any problems so far. You can get them in other colours too. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just loooove those gingerbread men and the heart is gorgeous ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.