Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Another Album

There were some really nice comments about my album so I decided to show another I have made but have not completed the journalling or put any photos into yet. Just a pictorial of the pages, the side-outs for making notes, and pockets with photo mats. It is like a little box that opens out to reveal the pages and pockets.









As you can see I sometimes get ink where I don't want it...........but I don't think I can be any different so I just have to accept this will happen no matter how hard I try not to! I will put some journalling over this part so you won't be able to see it I hope! LOL.




I did this tutorial from the net from someone in the UK, but I can't remember her name as it was some time ago.
As you can see I love to make anything Christmas........It's my favourite time of the year! LOL


5 comments:

  1. OMG Heather ... it's gorgeous! AND you are very talented! Love it! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with Chez its awesome,well done Heather.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pages in your Tis the Season album. Can't wait to see it when you have added photos. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Πάρα πολύ όμορφη κατασκευή,
    καλές γιορτές !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your albums are gorgeous, thanks so much for showing another one Heather!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.