Sunday, 30 December 2012

Birthday-Love Stash 2013





Wendy at Sugarlane Quilts has come up with a wonderful idea for having items ready and waiting in your stash so when a birthday comes around you have something ready and waiting.I don't make new year resolutions as I know I won't keep them, but I do try to be organised and have gifts and cards made.
The usual thing that happens is I make the cards but run out of time for the gifts and have to either make something in a hurry (and you know what happens when you sew in a hurry...........why don't you ever cut the piece larger????? why is it always too small) or go buy something.


I need a push to get going and this will be just the thing and Wendy will be sourcing some freebies for us or we can use our own. I love it!
Pop on over to her web site and see what's involved and what she has found already. I have marked the Tea Towel Daisies and the Sweet small Purse. I'm off to the shops tomorrow for some tea-towels.





1 comment:

  1. Ugh. I *say* I'm going to do this every year...and still haven't quite figured out why it has never worked for me? Procrastination? To many things in the queue to stop and make something not for a specific crisis? Maybe this is the year I shall try to do this better - you've given me a little bit of a nudge to do so, and I thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.