Saturday, 15 December 2012

Elfster Gift Exchange 2012

I recently participated in the Elfster International Gift Exchange and can now show you what I made for my swap partner. 
Agatha from Singapore let me know she didn't have a tree so after a good bit of  faffing around  I decided to make her a kissing ball.



Agatha has put a piccy on her blog here

This is what I received in return. I wore my necklace to work the other day and lots of people wanted to know more about it..........what is was made from, who made it. Most people were impressed with the fact it was made using recycled items such as the belt buckle.
Thanks Agy for the lovely gift.


Also waiting in the post box on Friday afternoon was my December Fat Quarter swap from Wendy at Sugarland Quilts
Thanks Wendy, there is something in the post for you and it shouldn't take long as we don't live that far away from each other as the crow flies.



4 comments:

  1. Love your kissing ball and necklace. Wonderful gift exchange. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather i love that ball,what a good swap.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace is gorgeous! Love your "ball"... that was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kissing ball (I actually didn't know that's what you called it!). We had guests over for a Christmas party and they couldn't believe it was handmade!

    Agy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.