Friday, 14 December 2012

Final Day for One Week of Christmas


The last day has come around and I have had a great time showing you some of  my Christmas Stuff, but sadly we have come to the last day.

Rudolph - doesn't turn on the nose until Christmas eve.




Christmas swag.


 My Christmas village.





The elusive partridge - still hasn't forgiven me about the pears!


Reindeer........did I forget to mention I like these as well?



Table decoration


Wall hangings. I have quite a few of these and while some come out every year others take turns.



Thanks for coming around and letting me waffle on about my favourite time of the year. It is more than just decorating to me.....it's about memories of wonderful times with our families and anticipation of a repeat of these times into the future.
And a big thanks to Cheryll for hosting.

5 comments:

  1. I've really enjoyed seeing all your Christmas decorations as I too love Christmas :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More beautiful decorations for us to enjoy. I've enjoyed visiting to see them all. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heather~ today is a wonderful treat! Love the village...lol... and your reindeer... and your wreaths.. and table setting AND.. OH I just LoVe it ALL! Thanks for allowing me into your home this Christmas I've enjoyed it immensely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your decorations. The wreath is lovely. I think I may have to make one of those next year. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your wonderful decorations. Lovely to meet a fellow Christmas devotee.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.