Friday, 7 December 2012

Friday Night with Friends



Yes! I have joined in again and I still don't know what I will be doing tonight, but I have quite a few projects on the go so I have plenty to choose from. Thanks to Cheryll for hosting tonight.

I have done a little sewing during the week and have completed another Christmas stocking to hang by the fire-side ...ah....TV. No fire-sides here...................we don't need a fire to keep warm when the temperature is around 32 degrees. 



I was supposed to put some bells on the cuff, but have decided not to for this one. I'm getting lazy! 
Here is a piccy of the first one I made. I can see a little more time and effort has gone into this one!!!! The bells for instance and a bit of outline stitching!


This is a little Rosalie Quinlan Christmas Angel with a swag of bells. I made this one a few years ago and she still comes out every Christmas.


And here is the latest Christmas runner I have made.........no......the cat is not for decoration! No hang on........I believe she thinks she is there to decorate the place.  She needs some Christmas bling as well! Now where did I see that collar of hers? I guess we will always wonder why cats love to sit on our newly made items!


Well I had best go and look in my UFO box and see what needs doing for tonight!

4 comments:

  1. Heather well done,you have made some beautiful things,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Christmas stockings,runner and doll they are all gorgeous :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous Christmas sewing :) I don't know how you managed to get the cat 'applique' on the runner so realistic, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.