Saturday, 8 December 2012

The Day After FNWF

I decided to start the night with some paper-craft instead of the usual stitching.
I had already made one mini album and wanted to do another as a stocking filler or just to have on hand in case!

The top one is the finished one with all the inserts ready for photos and the bottom one what I did last night and is almost done. I can't find any suitable flowers in my stash and I still have to attach the photo mat on the backs of the inserts or slide out pages. I also need to tie some ribbons on the small tabs and add a bit of bling here and there. Might finish it off tonight. I used papers from my stash from the last one I made.



Some of the pages with little pockets for journalling cards.  


And this is the photo mat with photo. Mr B in his Santa suit! The grandchildren are getting suspicions it may not be the real Santa! I think he does a pretty good impersonation! It gives me quite a giggle to see him out there in the North Queensland heat waiting for the kids to arrive!


And what would Friday Night with Friends be without a little stitching. This is another block almost finished from my "Cake Walk" quilt. I did want to do a little more on it but ran out of time and steam and no amount of coffee was going to keep me awake.

9 comments:

  1. Loved having your company last night. You accomplished quite a bit! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Heather you did well i love your tags.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful albums, and such a lovely way to store groups of pics. I love seeing what can be done with other crafts :) Mr B must have everything crossed for a cool-ish Christmas Day, lol. Your block is looking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your albums are spectacular. Stitching is always good to do, very relaxing. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitching and I love your mini albums too. Been a while since I have felt the urge to scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mini albums are just beautiful, well done.

    F x

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is always fun to sew with friends.... I love your albums... so much detail and the stitchery is so pretty too.... great to meet you...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Heather! the mini albums are really lovely, well done, I have no skill with those items at all, LOL
    Very pretty stitching too, you had a productive evening...
    visiting via FNFW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.