Thursday, 10 January 2013

New Bag and Something quick to eat.

I had a day off yesterday and decided to make a bag to add to my birthday love stash. I decided to raid my fabric stash and as I didn't have a jelly roll (as the pattern states) I decided to cheat a little and use some stripy fabric. Who's going to know if you don't tell them? I whipped this up from searching for fabric to finished in less than one day! 

This bag has 6 pockets on the outside!!! It will be well loved when I give it away for someone's birthday. I might just have to make one for myself otherwise this one is definitely not safe! LOL!



Nice big pocket on the inside.


I also wanted to have something quick and easy and  healthy for tea tonight and decided to have pizza. So I took these ingredients.... fresh capsicum and mushrooms, onions, black olives, pineapple and cheese (low fat of course) and use up some of the left over Christmas ham................


 I use wholemeal wraps for the base instead of the regular pizza base. Lots of veggies piled on! Mr B who loves his meat, doesn't seem to realise how little is actually on this, although he does have more on his than I have on mine.
......and made this.......... ready to go into the oven.


Ready to eat!


I only ate half of mine so I will take the rest to work tomorrow and enjoy it again.


7 comments:

  1. lovely bag Heather and that pizza sure looks yummy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag looks very familliar,just gorgeous Heather and that pizza is making me hungery :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bag you have made. I bet there were no leftovers with the pizza either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un trabajo precioso, me ha gustado mucho!!!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great idea - having a birthday love stash! I keep *saying* I'm going to do that but haven't yet...maybe you will have inspired me to get off my bu** and actually do it! Lovely bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous bag, and wow, done in one day, you are on fire :) Pizza looks very yummy, for both days, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful bag......how are you EVER going to give it away!!!??? I wouldn't be able to! LOL pizza looks reeeeally yummy!!! I bet it was!
    xox sugary hugs
    wendy :O)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.