Friday, 4 January 2013

Part 2 Stocking Swap

Yesterday I received the second half of my swap from Nadine. Such a surprise was waiting for me. There is an exquisite Christmas ornie.........and I have to show you both sides.  




Some Clover Wonder Clips.....haven't used these before but on reading the instructions I do believe I can use these with my sewing and paper-craft....bonus! 


Again they were wrapped up in the most lovely Christmas fabric.


Thanks Nadine for being my swap partner and  to Aunt Pitty Pat for holding the swap.

I have now completed another 2 blocks for my Cake Walk quilt. There is now one in the hoop and only one after that! Woo Hoo!!! It's getting closer to being finished! Oh! that's right there are the in- between blocks......mmmmm.........better get going then,



I am also getting ready for Friday Night with Friends hosted by Chez from Gone Stitchin'. I recently brought some tea-towels to appliqué and think this is what I will be doing tonight, but I have been searching everywhere for my scrap bin and I don't know where I have stashed it????? I always dig in there first when I am doing appliqué. See....this is what happens when you clean up the craft room!!!! 


I want to kill two birds with one stone here and these will go into my Birthday Love Stash which is being run by Wendy at Sugarlane Quilts. That is if I can locate my stash! LOL.
Looking forward to stitching with everyone tonight.





4 comments:

  1. what a great idea Heather killing two birds with one stone.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ya just HaTe that!!! Fingers crossed you find your stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it took that long for both those packages to get there! Must have been using pony express or something! So sorry it took so long! That second package took a full month! I'm glad you didn't already have the Clover clips...I absolutely LOVE mine. I made ten round mug rugs for gifts and they are soooo much better to use to hold the binding on than pins - no sticking your fingers! Love your embroidery! And hope you find your stash! I'd send you some of mine...but it would take a month to get there, LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gorgeous ornie, and the clips are way useful!
    This is why one should not tidy the craft room, if I can find it, it is not messy , lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.