Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Retail Therapy!

Feeling a little depressed lately I decided I needed some retail therapy to comfort me......you know it works like eating chocolate, Tim-Tams, ice cream, lots of cream and anything with too much "NOT GOOD FOR YOU" stuff!

Retail therapy keeps your purse thin but also keeps your hips trim.......well.... that is if they are trim to begin. Let's not go there....I'll get depressed again and have to shop!

Soooo........ I went shopping and here is what I brought..........I think these were on special so I had to have them, you know for next Christmas!



They are Makower Christmas 2012 fat quarter set , some above and some below. I actually set out the top ones and after I had taken the piccy I discovered there were still others in the range that had fallen out of the bundle!


Then there are a couple of packs and patterns by Bird Brain Designs



This fabric above with this pattern below.



This fabric with this pattern.


And this pattern on its own just because I like it! I could probably make this without a pattern but we need to keep the designers in business.


and last but not least there is a Winter Elegance 36 FQ bundle by Moda. I think this is Christmassy, but I'm not sure, will have to check!


 ........and for those of you who think I was just buying things and not sewing, here is a snippet of what I have been making for a secret swap!


7 comments:

  1. Sometimes a girls just gotta do what a girl's gotta do.... which is shop till you drop!
    Love all the fabrics and the patterns for the santas and snow men I've been eyeing off for a while myslef,some very lovely buys Heather.Nothing better than having a fabric fondle :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely purchases you have made.
    Mmmm secret swap stitching. Can't wait for the big reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your patterns and fabric. You will have a wonderful time making up all your new purchases. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Heather love all your buys,they will keep you busy for awhile,cute secret sewing.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I guess I better feel down this arvo... cause all your fabric and patterns are gorgeous... and I want some!!! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. retail therapy....mmmmmm!!!! beats food every time??!!! ....well!!!! Can't wait to see these projects come together and your secret stitching looks great too!
    xox sugary hugs
    wendy :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beutiful colors! I'll visit your site often when I needs some inspiration! Lovely blog...I'm so glad I found it via Sew Many Ways!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.