Anyway....I have completed the front and back covers. Not too hard although stitching the panel on the front cover was a bit fiddly.
The good thing is I only used fabric from my stash and as I didn't have any check for the main fabric I used what I had and this was a spot. I changed it ever so slightly and used a couple of eyelets to thread the ribbon through for greater stability. Can't wait to make the pages. I have lots of Christmas themed papers to chose from.
I have also completed a
couple few tea-towels with hangers. I have to thank Shez at Enjoying Life for giving me this idea. Thanks Shez........I'm hooked. I went to Spotlight the other day and brought an assortment of tea-towels and fat-quarters (I am digging into my stash also) to make up some more of these for my give-away box.
These two are for a swap I am playing in.....sshh! Can't say who they are for as it's a surprise!
I hope everyone has a happy and safe Easter.