Saturday, 30 March 2013

Some Extra Stitching.

Whilst stitching the "Bon Noel" hanging from the book,  Tis the Season by Natalie Bird,  I saw the lovely "Christmas Joy Scrapbook Album" and knew I just had to make it! You know how much I love Christmas .....funny talking about Christmas at Easter!!

Anyway....I have completed the front and back covers. Not too hard although stitching the panel on the front cover was a bit fiddly.


The good thing is I only used fabric from my stash and as I didn't have any check for the main fabric I used what I had and this was a spot. I changed it ever so slightly and used a couple of eyelets to thread the ribbon through for greater stability. Can't wait to make the pages. I have lots of Christmas themed papers to chose from.

I have also completed a couple few tea-towels with hangers. I have to thank Shez at Enjoying Life for giving me this idea. Thanks Shez........I'm hooked. I went to Spotlight the other day and brought an assortment of tea-towels and fat-quarters (I am digging into my stash also)  to make up some more of these for my give-away box.


These two are for a swap I am playing in.....sshh! Can't say who they are for as it's a surprise!






I hope everyone has a happy and safe Easter.


4 comments:

  1. Iam liking your album cover very much
    Your towels look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these towels! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE both projects! Can't wait to see the album done :-) And those towels would brighten up any kitchen (even mine, heehee).

    ReplyDelete
  4. The towels are great and I love the Christmas project..... lovely reds you are working with...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.