Monday, 15 April 2013

New Christmas Album Complete.

I have at last completed the Christmas Album from Natalie Bird's book Tis the Season. I just love it and I have used a lovely range of paper from My Minds Eye called Lost & Found Christmas. It is such a lovely range with so much  glitter there was very little embellishing to be done, or so I believe at this stage anyway!

Front Cover, now with ribbons and jump rings.


I have used a few sample photos to show the pages, so you will see them repeated often. As I am going to put this aside until the end of the year and use it for Christmas 2013 I don't have any photos to put into it yet but wanted to show what it may look like with pics included.

Pages with pics and maybe a journal card here and there.











Glad this is finished for now. I still have to mat the photos and make some journal cards when ready to use for Christmas 2013.

5 comments:

  1. wow Heather this is awesome,well done on a beautiful finish.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous finish. Makes me want to make one before Xmas this year. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a talent for creating lovely things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is a stunning album, and will be even more gorgeous when filled with all your 2013 Chrissy things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.