Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Tuesday's Treasures with Melody

Thanks to Melody for hosting Tuesday's treasures. I love having folders, journals and pads around and each and everyone is usually stuffed to the brim with craft stuff. They are a place to hold blocks ready for sewing, for jotting down ideas and taking note of where I can find that project in the craft magazine when in 3 years time I will want to make something! LOL! 

So I have dug out a couple few to show.


This one holds sewing stuff that I take to craft days.


This one has small templates and patterns I have traced and used. I think it needs a little more done to it but I haven't gotten around to it and guess I never will now.


This one was made to hold my Leanne Beasley's Down in the Garden blocks and now it has Cake Walk Quilt blocks......must get back to that one!
And everyone knows how I love to make hand-made journals.....but that can be for another Tuesday's Treasure. Thanks Melody for providing this platform for sharing.

Mr B loves to eat fish often, but I'm not so keen, so last night for tea we had salmon with a herb and macadamia nut crust. I still only had a small piece of fish (had my fill of veggies)  but Mr B loved it! Wasn't hard to make either and other than the steamed veggies the rest is cooked in the oven.  


Ready for the oven!


Ready for our tummies! Low in fat and only 11 points on weight watchers (although their portions are a bit smaller). There was enough left over for his lunch today. 

P.S. I still don't like fish much! LOL! unless it's fish and chips from the shop! Now.......why is that so?





10 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, lovely Journals, I have just made my first one for my sisters Birthday, I'm sure more will follow, they are fun to make.
    That fish looks so delicious I could almost taste it, we are opposite, I love fish but DH isn't keen, although he eats whatever I put in front of him.
    Cheers R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Journals...big fan of them here too. Delish fish supper.
    Hugs Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your journals are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely journals with their gorgeous covers.... and the fish looks so yummy... must try that combination...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yummo! To both the journals and the dinner plate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those journal covers! Tuedays Treasures is such a fun post, it is great to meet other people this way, thanks for sharing, I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful journals :) Not a fish eating person myself either, salmon is better than most though, and this looks very yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much beautiful work in your journals Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful work Heather,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.