Thursday, 9 May 2013

Colour Swap - Delivered!

I played along in Cheryll's Colour Swap at Gone Stitchin` and the colour I chose was RED. Yesterday the postman left me a wonderful surprise from Annie of  Annie's Dreaming.

I took my time opening the parcel, savoring each special treat. Look at this lovely collection.


A couple of flat fats, a note book and pencil and yummy chocolates.....some of which have since disappeared! How did Annie know I needed another note book, good choice Annie!


A pack of three beautifully fragrant sachets as something smelly. Can't wait to hang these up!


And last but not least a beautiful runner for my table. I love the colours used and have already have it in use.


Thanks Cheryll for hosting the swap and thanks to Annie for making and sending me this lovely selection of red items.




7 comments:

  1. wow Heather what a wonderful parcel to receive that runner is gorgeous,enjoy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely red gifts Heather. It's so exciting opening up surprise parcels. It was a great swap. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOhh nice "red" items. LoVe the table runner... woohoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous selection of ruby-ness, and such posh choccies :) Wonderful table runner by Annie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely runner and gifties. Well done to Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Heather, How exciting.....lots of beautiful gifts and I love how you relished each gift by opening it slowly. I adore the colour red and the table runner is just gorgeous.
    Enjoy your wonderful treats.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yay - its arrived.....and even a bigger Yay that you are pleased with your gifties - my blog stalking didn't give a lot away except for anything to do with the garden was totally acceptable! Only one apology - the smelly hangers weren't red...but I think the butterflies made up for it. Loved making for you Heather!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.