Saturday, 11 May 2013

Fat Quarter Swap for May

The FQ swap for May has now been completed for myself and Helen from Sunny Corduroy Corner . The swap this month was receivers choice and here is what we gifted each other.
This is what I sent Helen, her request was for low volume fabric and I had to ask what this meant as I had not hear of this term before. Now I know I see it everywhere! LOL!


This is what Helen sent to me. I love the fabric and the vintage postcard. I have a couple of projects in mind already, including the postcard!


Thanks Helen and Cathy our FQ Co-ordinator.



4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of low value fabric either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. may i ask what low volume fabric is,lol i havent heard of that term before.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I need to know too! What is low volume fabric?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.