Saturday, 25 May 2013

Linking Up

I am linking up with Celtic Thistle and playing " New to Me"


Check out the links or inspiration if you are looking to try out something new to you. Link ups open on the 25th of each month and stay open till the end of the month.              
I am linking my new skill in woodcraft with the lace and ribbon cards. I have made a few now and just need to finish decorating the unfinished ones. 
        





They aren't perfect but I am loving them. Just the best place to keep my lace. I have a few different ideas for the next lot. Maybe some vintage ladies.


6 comments:

  1. wow Heather i asolutely love these,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I've said it before...but You are such a clever lady. These little holders are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are so very pretty... and gorgeous for the lace...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pieces. Woodwork is such a great skill to have, but unfortunately I don't have the tools to start this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute little holders - it's always fun to make something completely from scratch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They ARE perfect Heather.....just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.