Saturday, 4 May 2013

May Friday Night with Friends.

Thanks to Cheryll at Gone Stitchin' I have again stitched alongside the other 60 ladies who signed up for the stitch-in last night. 
I had started to stitch this little mini early in the week. It is the first one I've made and I think I love doing these mini's as they are quick and easy to complete.






Last night I only had the binding to put on and I prepared it when I came home from work yesterday afternoon. The design comes from Jenny of elefantz.

For the rest of the night I traced out this pattern and started to stitch the design. I have had the threads bagged and ready for quite a while now and while I don't have any fabric picked out yet I am sure I will find something in my stash..............otherwise I will just have to go and look in the craft stores. I think this one will be a mini also!


Go over to Cheryll's place and check out what others have done for the night.


25 comments:

  1. your mini looks fantastic Heather,you had a great FNWF,well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitchery you worked on for FnWFs Heather..

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely little stitchery and you made it up beautifully... it was fun stitching together... lots of us weren't there?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet little stitchey...love the birdies. Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh your mini looks lovely Heather, gorgeous stitching. Am liking your thread mix for the next one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little mini. It's beautiful. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful mini. Jenny has some wonderful designs doesn't she. You have some lovely things on your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou for stopping by today :))
    Love your blog.. Lots of sewing here,your needle work is lovely :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely finish. The mini is perfect in those colours.
    Enjoy your new project.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had a great FNWF, well done. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your mini is superb! A great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful mini and stitching. A wonderful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Niced love your mini I have a stand the has nothing on it. have a great weekend jinnie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous mini Heather. Your stitching is beautiful. FNWF was a good one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh what beautiful work you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous mini. Your new stitchery looks lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful mini and your next design will blossom quickly :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous mini. I love the little birds.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your mini is gorgeous, I especially love the little birds.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good Morning Heather, I love your combination of embroidery and quilting as this is something I enjoy doing. Your little birds are gorgeous.
    Heather, I have found you at Karen from Sew Many Ways. It is lovely to meet you.
    I have enjoyed my visit and I have become a new follower. I would like to invite you to visit me at Ivy, Phyllis and Me! I look forward to you popping in.
    Best Wishes from England.
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  21. Morning I found your blog at "Sew many ways". Love all your stitcheries, very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your stitchery is gorgeous. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love ALL your stitchery. You work your magic on everything to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the mini, Heather, you will be hooked now! Jenny's designs are so very pretty, aren't they?! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.