Monday, 6 May 2013

What the Postman Delivered!

I love coming home from work and finding surprises in the post box. It just brightens up my day!
This is what I received from the lovely Melody for playing along with Tuesday's Treasure. I love to play and this was such a wonderful surprise to be sent.


This lovely book has already been read from cover to cover. It's almost like Melody knew we love our birds! It makes me want to transfer some of the pictures into stitchery's!



We certainly love our bird books here. This is just one selection.


The other items in the parcel included a great bird button (Handmade in Tasmania), a lovely scissor keep and a gorgeous fat quarter of fabric. How spoiled am I!!




The gift was wrapped in this bird fabric and tied with a beautiful blue ribbon! How spoilt am I?

Thanks again Melody for sending me this lovely parcel.

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Heather, There is nothing like receiving a surprise in the post to brighten the day.....and you were treated to some lovely gifts. I love the little scissor keep it was gorgeous.
    Enjoy your presents.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous surprise from Mel she is such a lovely lady enjoy your parcel Heather.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous parcel from Mel, such prettiness. Those bird really are just crying out to be made into lovely stitchery :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.