Monday, 10 June 2013

Looking for Something!

I have decided to finish a couple of projects I started some time ago (not saying how long ago) and I need my pattern book to do so . . . . . . . . . . . . . and no matter how much I look I just can't find it! I have pulled out about 3 or 4 areas looking for it and have come across lots of other books but not the one I want!
I saw it about a month ago while . . . . . . you guessed it . . . . . .looking for something else. At least I will be occupied when I have dementia !

These are what I want to finish. Two tartan rugs.







I need to just continue making the chains to thread through to make the tartan pattern emerge. I know how to do that  ,but it's which colour to use when, THAT,  I need to know! 
Have wool, crochet hook and ability and nothing else ! LOL  !

I have been doing a little stitching with the June pin cushion from Red House book and look what a mess I created for just a few scraps !



Oh well . . . . . . best I keep looking ! LOL !

1 comment:

  1. hope you find it heather and you pin cushion is looking good.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.