Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Tuesday's Treasure


I'm joining Melody for Tuesday Treasures. My couple of treasures are Fleur and Ida my two cats! Now don't laugh at the names as I didn't call them that. These are two rescue cats from the  local shelter and those are the names they came with.

Fleur who is always willing to lend a hand paw.


Ida who just wants you to sit still . . . .is it too much to ask you to not move for a couple of hours ?




They are treasures to me because when you think the world has forsaken you they remain staunchly by your side....or on your lap.......or over your work........or blocking your view of the screen so you can't see what you are typing or pinching stuff !

 Ida likes to sit and watch.


Fleur the helper ??



Feeling love and contentment in their new home.


Thanks for sharing my treasures.


5 comments:

  1. I think I love your treasures best of all. They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely fluffy friends Heather,special treasures.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous kitties...definitely treasures. Glad you found each other xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaawwww lovely treasures :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous....and I think they have lovely names.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.