Sunday, 2 June 2013

Week-end Update.

I had planned to do a lot more stitching, but got so busy in the garden I forgot to come in and sew! I am loving this weather and taking advantage while it is cool.



There was a little sewing done in the early morning Friday, Saturday and Sunday, but nowhere near what I thought I would get done!
I finished only two of the place mats from Patchwork and Stitching Vol 14 No 1. Flowers for Tea by Jenny of  Elefantz. I'm loving her projects and get excited whenever I come across one.




Here are the other two ready for the backing and quilting to be done. I'll probably get these done after work during the week. Blast work stuff.......but......I need the money to support my habit ! LOL !




Happy stitching.

7 comments:

  1. I love your stitching. I am not keen about going to work tomorrow either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your place mats. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather your place mats are so pretty. They are just lovely. I think many of us are in the same boat with work getting in the way of doing the things we love. But if you've got a habit to support....a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful placemats....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them, so pretty and feminine... enjoy your gardening time too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so pretty Heather,love them ,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Heather, those mats are Seriously Gorgeous... aren't Jenny's design so pretty & girly?! I love the lace & fabrics... well done x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.