Monday, 1 July 2013

Coming Back to Life.

Things are slowly coming back to life around here, especially me. LOL ! I spent this morning in the craft room catching up on the missed episodes of A Place to Call Home and Under the Dome. Love the first one, but we have only had the first episode of Under the Dome, so its too early to say whether or not I will keep watching!


I just didn't only watch TV in the craft room today, I tidied up some threads as I had a big mess from  not putting them away when I finished each project! 

Before . . . . . .you really can't see the big mess of tangled threads underneath all of the others in the piccy.


After . . . . . All neat and tidy and ready for me to mess up again.


While I did spent a lot of time recently under the blankets sleeping, on the odd occasions when I felt up to it I got some stitching done. I am now ready for my new issue of Jenny of Elefantz e-magazine Elefantz Home due for release shortly and I am eagerly waiting for my next BOM.

Center Block (Block 1)



Block two completed and ready for number 3.


Something else from the magazine to stitch.




I am doing something a little different with this one. Don't you just love Jenny's clouds! 
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

7 comments:

  1. i love your hand embroidery...one of my favorite things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such gorgeous work there Heather,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, love the bird and fabrics you have chosen its gorgeous :-)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your embroidery, very pretty :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love days like that when you can just potter around doing stuff while catching up on tv shows. I have stopped watching A Place to call Home. I just started getting a little bored with it but I already like Under the Dome. I just hope it is not going to be another "Lost". I need answers! Love your stitcheries.
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely stitchery happening and love your blocks. Hugs.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous stitching, glad you are starting to feel more the thing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.