Friday, 9 August 2013

A Little Sewing

I have not done much over this last week,  in fact I have been out and about most of the time, I did  however do a little sewing yesterday ( while on the phone to Telstra for a couple of hours with internet problems) and this morning.



I decided to make myself a project bag to take to my stitching group. I used my favorite fat quarter bundle of Lecien Flower Sugar and a pattern by Jenny of Elefantz from her latest e-magazine. Once I started to cut into this bundle there was no stopping me!


So, not only did I make the bag, but I decided I would like a matching thread basket and then I thought "Why not make a little hold-all for the other bits and bobs".

I didn't do the stitchery (not like me to not do this) as per the pattern for the front, but used one of the fat quarters with a larger design.

Front


Back


Inside


Inside of front pocket


Thread basket


Hold-all for my bits and bobs.


Inside of the hold-all.


Charm given to me by my friend Wendy of Sugarlane Quilts


Now I need to pack it all ready for our stitching day on Monday.

10 comments:

  1. wow what a gorgeous set Heather,well done .xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your set is very pretty. Love the fabric. hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous set and I love your zipper charm

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. A lovely choice of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful set to hold your stitching....just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sewing set is gorgeous, lovely fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.