Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Fat Quarter Birthday Update

I had a lovely birthday with my family, but the surprises just keep coming in the post. So I thought I had better do an update of the lovely FQ's I have received. I am spoilt for choice!


From Maureen

From LeAnne

From Maryanne

From Narelle

Look at the delicious cake on the envelope...good enough to eat!

From Helen S

From Janet

From Barb

From Sandra

Thanks everyone for your wishes and gifts, now to make something of this lot of goodies ! !





6 comments:

  1. happy birthday Heather,you got lots of lovely goodies there.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big birthday hugs Heather... Lots of gorgeous possibility with your yummy fat 1/4's...enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of yummy fabric for you to use Heather - will be fun trying to decide what to use it for. Glad you had a lovely birthday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday... it's lovely when the day includes pretty fabrics and cake...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to you. Lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather you were silent about your birthday!! well Many Happy Returns to you and enjoy all those lovely goodies... some gorgeous things there x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.