Sunday, 1 September 2013

Creating with Paper.

I wanted to give a special friend some sewing supplies as a gift so thought a hand made gift bag would be ideal. The first one is for my friend the other is a spare.





I haven't played with my paper stuff for quite some time now and have really enjoyed my time so much I made two ! The hardest part is digging through all the stash and trying to find a paper range that reflects who she is.






I hope she likes my bag and the goodies inside. Can't show you what I have for her as she looks at this blog and it's a secret ! !

Another couple of birthday parcels were waiting for me when I got home last week!

From Lyndell


From Vanessa


I think that might be all , but what a stash it makes. Thanks so much everyone who sent fat quarter pressies !

3 comments:

  1. wow Heather these bags are gorgeous,your friend will love hers,nice to have some more fabric to your stash.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy fabric, and those bags are just gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gift bags Heather... Such a lovely idea. Sweet fabrics there too. Don't you love new ones to play with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.