Monday, 16 September 2013

Stitching with Friends.

I had the most glorious day today stitching with friends. There was lots of laughing and yes . . . . .We did do lots of stitching and some eating.

Wendy stitching!
 I think she was saying something unpleasant about people taking pictures!!


Michelle stitching and putting up with the photographers!


Jennifer's stitching . . . . . .away from her project. I think she was taking a photo.



Jennifer comparing notes with Wendy on who has the worst photo of me!


Lovely food provided by Michelle.....just yummy. NOT counting weight watchers points today.....shh! don't tell!

Lunch.

Oh! lunch is over!


But, just when you thought it couldn't get any better desert appeared.


Here is what I completed for the day. WOW . . I thought I did more than that!


I had the best day stitching with wonderful friends. Thanks Jenny, Wendy and Michelle for the company and food!

7 comments:

  1. It looks like you all had a wonderful time! Do you take turns having it at each others home or a set home? I think it's a great idea, would love to have something like that here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun to get together and sew with friends...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely day out Heather - I wouldn't have got even as much as that done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lovely way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My jaws are still sore....had the best day sweety....can't wait till Monday! xox sugary sweet ones :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just got rid of my aching sides and then we get together today and they're aching again!!
    Boy we four can laugh! :-)
    Hugs
    Jenny
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.