Sunday, 24 November 2013

A Little reindeer

I have finished my latest project and although I had a few trials with getting just the right finishing touch for the top I can say I am pleased with the finished result. I did need some advice from a DD and Michelle for just the right look.
That was after I threw the ribbon bow across the room when I couldn't get both sides even ! LOL ! I think it amused them both ! Nothing like chucking a tanti to get it right.


I love his little boots . . . . . don't you ? I used colonial knots to make it look nice and warm around the top.


Here in humidity capital I have to stitch everything on as if you glue things they only let go after 12 months or  sometimes less.


And just to get me in the mood (as if I need this) I have plugged in my little Christmas tree.


Off now to watch the football replay with hubby, as there was no way I was going to get up at 1am this morning to watch it live !
I don't mind when I know the score.
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

8 comments:

  1. that whole project is just lovely....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you finished the riendeer. Looks lovely. Hugs, xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heather this is so gorgeous,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your project turned out lovely. The embellishments just top it right off. Very cute.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks beautiful Heather. Sometimes a tanti readjustment works a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really charming project

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.