Saturday, 2 November 2013

Playing with Felt

Would you believe that I am making some ornies for Christmas ! Yes, I can't seem to leave Christmas stuff alone.
I have finally completed a few of the projects I started on that Friday night a few weeks ago.

A couple of Penguins - all decked out for a chilly Christmas - don't know what they are doing in sunny North Queensland !


and a pair of reindeers looking for Santa to pull his sleigh..........



All frolicking together.


Hope the green ants don't bite them !

9 comments:

  1. Very cute. Hope they survive the heat. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are just delightful... very cute...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are very cute. I am so in Christmas mode here too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the felt ornies, I'm like you and can't stop making Chrissy stuff :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely, I especially like the reindeer with their cute bows.

    ukcitycrafter@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope they hopped back in the fridge to stay cool after their photo shoot. Very cute little Chrissy people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. all of these are super cute !!
    hugs xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.