Monday, 30 December 2013

Something for Me.

My new diary for 2014 is now complete and ready for use. I decided to use the fabric given to me in our stitching girls Christmas swap. Thanks for the beautiful fabric Jenny. How lovely it will be to look at on a daily basis. 
This is where I write my personal appointments, what I will be planning to cook on the weekdays and those little reminders for the jobs I need to complete during the week. 

I usually sit down with my diary on Sunday night, flip through a few recipe books, write a grocery list and plan which days we are having what. I love being organised and knowing what to cook when I come home from work.





I made a pen holder and used one of Jennys designs  for something stitched on the front. I even changed the ribbon page marker for a matching one. The original was blue . . . . can't have that ! You can even catch a glimpse of the original green cover. Really enjoyed making this as the stitchery and cover didn't really take too long to make. 
I have a larger work diary as well . . . . . Maybe I'll make a cover for that too !

11 comments:

  1. Your pretty diary will be a pleasure to plan your days within x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the diary cover, isn't it nice to be able to finish something just for yourself especially with all the stitching for others over the Christmas period :) barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Heather this is really pretty,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that is really beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yoyr diary cover is gorgeous. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Heather, that is a really pretty diary cover. Will be a really joy to use come tomorrow :-) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year. I'm looking forward to another year of seeing all your wonderful sewing. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty cover Heather, something to look forward to using every day.

    ukcitycrafter@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.