Saturday, 25 January 2014

FNSI Results!

Well! It's hot and humid here with a 90% chance of a thunderstorm! So...armed with this knowledge I decided it was time to head down to the local AGAIN and have someone else cook dinner! It's just too easy to come home from work, change, pick up my stitching, head down to the local and have a fine meal with the family and stitch! 


Waiting for the others to arrive - time to stitch!



 I got a bit more done on my secret project, but can't show you too much even though I would love to!


Chicken Caesar Salad......Yum! Beer is not mine! See the Coke in the first picture......that's mine! LOL!
 I am the designated driver! 
Thanks Wendy for hosting last night! I'll have to pop on over to her page now and see what everyone else was up to.

13 comments:

  1. Perfect end to a hot hard day! Lovely secret sewing too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great way to spend FNSI..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely idea to eat out and stitch when you can

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is a terrific idea. Lovely project...lucky potential recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely red work stitching. Can't wait to see what it becomes. You can't beat a good pub meal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun night Heather,i love having someone else do the cooking for me,lovely sneak peek.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so clever Heather.....wish I could convince my lot to have dinner at the local on stitching night! Loving the sneak peak btw!
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea on the dinner Heather - golly I love even Vegemite toast when I don't have to get it for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your secret project looks beautiful love the colours. Caesar salad is my favourite !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum, yum, yum......oh! and I suppose I can stitch too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like the perfect solution, getting someone else to cook and enjoying someone else's cool.
    Love the red stitches. Dinner looks delicious too.
    Enjoy your short week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.