Monday, 27 January 2014

Introducing a new blogger!

I know how hard it is when you are new to blogging and thought I might introduce a new stitching person to the wide world of like minded stitching and sewing people.

Check out Barb's blog here at  Cotton Compulsions and say hello!

Here is a sample of what she is stitching at the moment.


I am doing another stitchery......surprise, surprise! I have a few things I need to make for the birthday box and of course I can't show you too much! I am using Cottage Garden Threads and there will be the need to go to the craft shop this week to pick out another few colours. I am doing it all in different variegated threads.


For those who have asked about the recipes for these two, they are now on the Recipe Page. Enjoy!



Hope everyone had an enjoyable extra day off today ( I know I did!) and a great week to come.

13 comments:

  1. Lovely stitchery of Barb,s and yours,thankyou for sharing your recipes.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the introduction Heather.
    I like the look of those brownies!!
    Yum, yum!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say, that stitchery design is lovely!!! Can't wait to see it completed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new project and off I go to welcome Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. both stitcheries are lovely.
    The Brownies do look delicious.
    Welcome Heather to blog land.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous stitcheries. I love the one you are doing. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty rose stitchery... and I like the one your new friend is doing... now I am popping over to say hello...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE stitcheries!!!! I think they are my favorite things to do

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to Barb. Lovely stitching too. Love the look of all those yummies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The projects and the snacks look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Heather, just stopped by to say hi. I said I would check you out. I absolutely love those little mice. What a lovely friend you are :) I will be following you too. You are always up to something fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brownies! I love them to bits but don't know how to bake them. Maybe after Chinese New YEar!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooh ooh ooh I'm hungry...naughty girl!!!!! I'm off to visit Barbi!!! Love ya xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.