Thursday, 20 February 2014

I want to do this!

While reviewing all of the projects in the latest Homespun on the weekend I came across a quilt I knew I just had to make!


Kept flipping over the pages, and saying to myself that this year would be a year of finishing off some of the UFOs but I found myself coming back to it time and time again.
I thought if I can find the fabric I'll do it!

Well............guess what! There's plenty of fabric around so I will be following along for the new Block of the Month - Happiness Quilt! Best of all it's a quilt as you go! I especially like the seeing the whole quilt before I start the project!


Fabric is ordered (insert taping fingers here ) and the pattern is here waiting to start! Hurry up Mr Post Man and bring me my stuff!
I love the look of the Ombre fabric that goes from light to dark and I have decided to buy it by the metre  instead of a kit because I am really loving the fabric and I am sure there are other things I can make with the scraps.



12 comments:

  1. it is lovely... I have my eye on it too...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice Heather,have fun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that's nice...you will have fun with that I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a lovely quilt. Have fun making it. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's going to be a beauty... good luck for a speedy postal delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your lovely new project !

    ReplyDelete
  7. My My My... I love the look of this one Heather - you will do a stellar job of it, I just know it!! I hope the Postie hurries too - I want to see your making of it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see that fabric in the flesh Heather. It looks bright and colorful, just like you!! A birdie told me you were feeling off color....Hope you are feeling better soon.
    All my hugs and kisses coming your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great BOM. Enjoy making it..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I fell in love with this pattern as well and have just received the fabric. Have fun making it and I look forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a beautiful quilt Heather! I can understand why you decided to make it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.