Saturday, 29 March 2014

A Little Pear.

After starting a new job last week ( being with the previous company for 26 years) and feeling a little frazzled following 4 weeks off between jobs where time and day meant nothing,  I decided to indulge in a little whimsical stitching!
No purpose in life other than to look pretty and give a little pleasure!

So this ...........


..........turned into this......... and.....


.......eventually became this!




There are more sections stitched together to make another couple of pears and if I use this......



.........I will be able to add some apples in the bowl as well.
How good is a fruit bowl that is always fresh!

Evjoy your weekend whatever you choose to do.




12 comments:

  1. I hope it goes well at your new job Heather and I love the pears. They will go reall well with some apples.
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a birthday coming up..... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute in such lovely brighht farics too. Good luck settling into your new job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this pear,fabric fruit are fun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. APRECIADA HEATHER QUE PERAS MAS LINDAS, TIERNAS E INSPIRADORAS, HACEN LA BOCA AGUA. FELICITACIONES POR ESA TENICA TAN PROLIJA
    SALUDOS CARIÑOSOS
    CARMENDEFERNANDEZ

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, this looks great in Scrumptious....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pear, good luck with your new job as well :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those fabrics!!!! That pear is sooo pretty, I can't wait to see the apples!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little pear is totally adorable! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pear is so super cute. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE your pear Heather, I am sure your apples will be gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.