Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Digging into my stash.

Wanting to make some new place-mats I decided to dig into my stash and use up some pre-cut fabric in different shades of blue. I wanted to use predominately dark shades as these would be great to hide food stains. 





I started out trying to make round ones but had a little problem getting them to lie flat so switched to square ones. I now have 3 square and 2 roundish!

News Flash!


Note: Please check back on the blog next week for a special give-away run in conjunction with 3 other blogs. There will be 4 chances to win a wonderful prize!





4 comments:

  1. OOOOh nice Heather!!!
    I love blues!!!
    Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look great Heather,well done,i hope you are feeling better now? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look lovely in the blues Heather !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you do a BIAS binding & not pull too tight.
    I love doing curves. They work well if you take the time

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.