Thursday, 10 April 2014

A little Something on the Side.

Here is a little set I made a while ago. Got the idea from Jenny of Elefantz when I saw a lovely bedside table mat  she had made featured in a craft magazine.
I immediately thought it was such a great idea that I wanted a set for myself. I had this fabric in my stash and love that fact that it doesn't show the dust! LOL!


  One for each of us.


 And with lots of fabric left over, who could resist a couple of baskets for all the items that collect on the bed-side table!

A bow for hubby


 A flower for me!



Then to top it off, how about a lovely matching cover for my Bible.


Do you think I went a little over-board with this lot?



11 comments:

  1. NeVeR~ the set looks awesome! Another lovely finished project to EnJoY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Heather,

    They are beautiful. Especially love the heart.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty Heather. You have made a wonderful addition to your bedroom. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not at all Heather I love it all,well done on a beautiful set,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The set looks fabulous . I don't think you have over done it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely not overboard... just beautiful...

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not al all Heather, they are gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been in your bedroom and I know this is just perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. No I think it all looks beautiful... Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Heather, beautiful work, eye candy and very useful too, more great ideas to add to my list of crafting ideas and gifts. Thank you for sharing and happy crafting. Judithann:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.