Friday, 4 April 2014

Work in Progress.

I have been quietly stitching away at my Jenny of Elefantz Beauty Quilt and all my friends know me well enough to know I sometimes can't stop at the pattern and have to fiddle and play around a little with the design.


Now this one was hard to alter as it was so beautiful, but I just wanted to add a little more and I didn't have enough fabric for the alternate blocks and the border!
Let me say it was hard to get the extra bits right and as I made up the extra blocks separately, some of the applique pieces don't match up perfectly but I love it anyway. Did enough sewing and unpicking to last me a while, so not doing any more on this one!



Still more work to go but it's easy to pick up and stitch anywhere.

Pop over to Cheryll's for Friday Night with Friends. I probably do a little more on this one.


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.





6 comments:

  1. oh my......wow....Heather that is beautiful.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...wow...oh girlfriend, you have done 'good'....:-)
    Hugs
    Jenny
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Heather it's gorgeous,i love it,well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so very "pretty"... well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. really pretty Heather....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty,beautiful work Heather !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.