My mojo had gone missing and I didn't really know what I wanted to stitch so I pulled out a little stitchery I finished recently and thought I would put it together.
Then I filled it with needles and took a piccy and the more I looked at it the more I thought there was something wrong with it and for the life of me I couldn't figure what! The buttons were in the wrong place for a start!
I was really confused and decided to check out the original Jenny of Elefantz pattern and see what I had done wrong! Nope, no good, can't see the mistake..................then one day while looking at it again ..........I discovered I had completely changed the piecing.
Check out the way it should have been!
Ha Ha....who's the goose. I guess I was a little pre-occupied with family matters! Now the decision to keep it as is was there and I tried to put on a nonchanlant air of "it will be ok the way it is", but the more I looked at it the more I wanted to change it.
So to the un-picker I went and that is how it became the tale of two stitchings! I could have written a dam book.
Example number 2!
Now mine is still different because I didn't really want to unpick the whole lot! Hope I get my brains back soon! LOL!
The inside story
I think the moral of the story is to check the pattern as you go and make sure you have the pieces in the right place.
Hope you like my un-intentional version.