Friday, 16 May 2014

Having a choice!

My daughter came over on Saturday with a lovely carry bag and proceeded to pull out 3 equally beautiful fabric packs complete with matching thread and ribbons. Be still my beating heart!
 Harmless enough I hear you say.............

Wrong!


She then told me I could chose one for mothers day! Easy I said " I'll have that one with the lovely roses on the green".  How good was that, fabric, thread and matching ribbon!


Then she said......."Chose another".....so after some discussion where I professed my need to NOT be greedy and that I absolutely loved my choice and didn't have to have another and not to spend all her hard earned money on me....and so on! 

She insisted.

Now this choice was hard. I didn't want to pick all the lovely colours and leave the last one like it wasn't worthy...........it took some anxious time for the decision to be made.


And.

What do you know...........the wretch laughed and said they were all for me!


She enjoyed making me squirm! Now is that a naughty daughter or what! Need to give her this one but look out as I shall be planning revenge!

This is what I have done so far.




Have a nice project in mind from a pattern I recently purchased. I am a spoilt mother! Hope everyone had a wonderful day last Sunday.








12 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous fabrics packs. A lovely but cheeky daughter to tease you so. :). Love you stitchery, just beautiful. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely gifts Heather and you will make some beauties with them...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol thats so funny,your daughter sounds like a lot of fun Heather and your stitching is gorgeous,hope you have a lovely day.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a DD with a cheeky sense of humour to me! LoVe it!
    Gorgeous stitchery too... enjoy the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pkts with so much thought and fun put I to them. Your stitching is gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever trick - and they are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naughty but oh soooo nice! Lovely post and gorgeous stitching xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a really funny story......she sounds like a terrific person with a wicked sense of humour....gotta love that!
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow....what a wonderful daughter....gorgeous fabrics...love your stitchery

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you have a cheeky but very generous daughter! Love your stitchery.

    ukcitycrafter@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heather what a wonderful daughter. Love all the packs so beautiful and your stitchery just love it can not wait to see what you do with it.
    Hugs
    Rell

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful girl you have, and what beautiful pressies. Your stitchery is looking great

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.