Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Time to do a little more.

Holidays allows me a little more time to do my favourite thing. A little more stitching and catching up with some of my UFOs.

I had a little problem with getting all the issues of Homespun to keep up to date with Monica Poole's Happiness Quilt. The news-agency kept saying the shipment was late, but what they didn't tell us was they were closing down! Eventually I got my hands on a copy (digital that is) and was able to continue from there.

Block 3


Block 4


Block 5


And the beginnings of Block 6


Still have to do the quilt as you go stuff but that is the easy part and at least by the time I go back to work I'll be up to date with them all.




6 comments:

  1. That's looking fantastic! This quilt was one I wanted to do then decided I had too many things on the go, so it's really nice to see it in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather they are looking great,glad you could get your missing copy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blocks so far are so nice...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this quilt - I renewed my subscription as it was going to run our before the last pattern...I haven't started it yet of course.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.