Friday, 22 August 2014

A Little Cooking Also

While on holidays I tried a few new recipes as well.

I made Chicken and Leek Pie. A real comfort food if ever there was one!


Pumpkin fruit cake by the oven full! Plenty to share around.



Cauliflower soup, made with roasted cauliflower and loads of leeks. Something to warm you on a cold night, and served with crusty bread.




Sweets for my lovely friends


I love trying out new dishes and it's even better when you get to eat them.
Thanks for visiting.







5 comments:

  1. Hi Heather it all looks so yummy,you are a great cook,now i need to go visit the kitchen,lol,i am making leek and ham pie and some chicken soup for lunch,enjoy your day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just finished dinner and in front of the computer, but I feel hungry again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing creations....they all look so yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! That all looks yummy!!! Love chicken and leek pies! lol
    Far out.....I'm looking away now! Thanks for sharing.
    Cheers,Anita.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.