Sunday, 17 August 2014

FNSI August.

Thanks to the lovely Wendy for hosting Friday Night Sew-In again, love the idea of stitching/sewing away with wonderful like minded people across the web.

It had been a wet and cool day (does she need an excuse) and the cat decided it wanted to sit on my lap while I stitched.


Guess who won!


I stitched block 3 of Jenny's Shabby Roses Churn Dash Stitch-along.



I found the same fabric range as Jenny's at a local craft shop a couple of weeks ago,  so decided to redo the first block. I know crazy!! but I now have 3 blocks completed. Wish I could keep up to date with all my sewing/stitching projects!






I feel really please with how quick they come together and can't wait to do more. I'm going to pop over to Wendy's blog and see what everyone else got up to on Friday night. I am sure it will be inspiring!







17 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching and blocks, the cat does look very comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Heather, those stitchery blocks look lovely. The cat looks very content up there on your lap, doesn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blocks Heather and who could resist that kitty??? :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous blocks and stitching Heather. Boy kitty kat definitely looks smug! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such lovely blocks Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stitching and fabric..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, such beautiful stitches!!! Would love to stitch like that. You're such an inspiration, Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness your puss looks just like my Evie. Love your stitching & blocks. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, have lap...cat will snuggle!
    Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blocks are looking great Love Jens patterns
    Puss looks very comfy there

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that your kitty snuggles up while you stitch. Your blocks are beautiful. Have a feeling I should have done them too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your kitty is pretty cheeky, but very cute too. I love Jenny's designs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! The cats always win. Ask me how I know that. Love your stitchery blocks. I'm working on one of Jenny's designs right now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how your stitchery looks. I've got the pattern but I'm struggling to find the time to do the stitch a long. I think it's one for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty block, your embroidery is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.