Monday, 25 August 2014

Friday Stitch-A-Long with Jenny

These cute little stitcherys are quick and easy to do and I have been able to keep up with Jenny and the Friday stitch-a-long.




I decided last week to trace out a few so that when I have some spare time I could work on them. This enabled me to get a little ahead of time and on the weekend I made up a couple of extra blocks.





Sorry about the blurred picture, just to tired to check!
I am pretty pleased with how I am motoring along and have another 4 traced and ready to go!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week.


6 comments:

  1. doing well lovely! looking great......you are soooo organised!!!! Can you rub some of that off on me please? LOL xox sugary hugs
    Wendy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather,i love your blocks ,Jen's design are so cute,hope you have a lovely day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, gorgeous!! And you're ahead of me - LOL!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are such pretty Heather... & your stitching is gorgeous... it will be a very lovely finished project x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops... such pretty BLOCKS...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.