Thursday, 21 August 2014

Holidays are over!

Now that I am back at work I don't get as much time to stitch, but I'll show you some of the things I did while off.


A little turtle for my granddaughter. She picked the fabrics and assisted by handing me the pins.



Finished my "Life is Beautiful" cushion. Can't remember who designed this, blame it on work!


 And framed the "Sparrow" stitchery by Jennifer Reynolds. Couldn't find a bigger frame so didn't add the two borders. 
Hope you enjoyed the show and tell.






12 comments:

  1. They are ALL gorgeous Heather... and your time was well spent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly did enjoy your Show and Tell, Heather ; all lovely projects! I think the designer of the embroidery on your cushion is Bakercourt or some name like that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather i sure did like your show and tell,hope you get to find a bit of sewing time,enjoy your day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful show & tell. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Stacey at Bakercourt did the gorgeous cushion stitchery. How darn blessed were you to have an assistant on hand to hold the pins... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely show and tell today.... you got lots done during your holidays...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. THat turtle is adorable. Is there a pattern for it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful projects. Love the turtle and how sweet of your granddaughter to help.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely show and tell :) Such a sweet turtle :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.