Monday, 20 October 2014

Still Here!

Yes! I'm still around and still stitching. Lots going on but mostly secret sewing.

I have finally completed my Shabby Roses Churn Dash Stitch-a-long with Jenny of Elefantz.


I had decided to make my blocks into a table runner and originally I was going to use it on my dining room table, but discovered it was the perfect size of my coffee table!


Time to move on to something else and I am making the Leanne Beasley sewing caddie! 
Don't you just love stitching with variegated threads? I am using Dogwood Rose by Cottage Garden Threads.





Can't wait to make it up and use.
 Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.





7 comments:

  1. Beautiful table runner. Love the thread you are using for your stitchery. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous table runner love your stitchery

    ReplyDelete
  3. great to see your post Heather! The runner is so pretty, congrats... and I'm with you on the variegated thread - I love it!
    Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your table runner and the stitchery is
    just too yummy. Love the colours you are using.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty thread for Leanne's design :) I love your version of Jenny's design, the colours you have used are just lovely :) How brilliant it is such a perfect size!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your churn dash table runner is lovely - great colour choice. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The table runner is gorgeous and the stitchery on both project is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.