Saturday, 22 November 2014

FNSI

Last night I stitched along with Wendy and the crew for Friday Night Sew In.
Although I was tired I couldn't help but pick up my stitching while watching Better Homes and Gardens on TV. Currently slowly getting through Wendy's gorgeous Christmas design. You can get your own copy here.

Block one done! I changed the French word for an Italian one meaning the same thing.


Block 2 done! Don't you just love the little birdie?



Block 3 ..........almost done! 
I'm hoping I can get it finished by Christmas.



Thanks Wendy, for hosting and thanks everyone else for stitching along with me. Pop on over to Wendy's blog and see what everyone  got up to last night.




16 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching and such a lovely project

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching and project :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pattern and lovely stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is just lovely!
    Thanks for linking up x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did lots of beautiful stitching Heather....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Viva Italia!! Beautiful stitching.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've popped over from FNSI and so glad I did. Your stitching is lovelY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to come and visit with you from FNSI .....I just had to come over when I saw you are in Townsville.......we only lived there for 9 mths, but our son, DIL and 3 grandies are all up there. Love your stitcheries, hope you get it done for christmas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm visiting from Under The Xmas Tree! I love your stitching - I wish my eyes were up to night time stitching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your stitchery blocks Heather. It's such a lovely project. Hope you do finish it in time for Christmas... it'll look gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The stitcheries are very pretty. Will look forward to seeing them together. Good luck for finishing them by Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will be lovely to have your pretty stitcheries finished in time for Christmas. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.